IELTS Preparation Course
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's most popular English language test for higher education and global migration.
It is important that test takers practice for their IELTS exam. By taking our IELTS Preparation Course you will get to know the test format, experience the types of tasks you will be asked to undertake, test yourself under timed conditions and review your answers and compare them with model answers.
Date - Begins every Monday
Time - 10am to 1:15pm - Monday to Friday
Length - 15 hours
Venue - Creative Spark, Dundalk
Course Fee - €120
About the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
IELTS is designed to assess the language ability of people who want to study or work in English speaking. IELTS is recognised and accepted by over 10,000 organisations worldwide, including universities, employers, professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. For a list of organisations that accept IELTS scores go to www.ielts.org/recognition
This course aims to help you achieve your highest possible score in the IELTS Test. It focuses on the strategies and techniques required to maximise your score including practice tests. It involves covering key language domains and competencies required for the IELTS examination modules: Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking.
The course is intended to improve students’ language skills for the IELTS examination and to develop examination techniques to ensure students get the best mark they can. Students will complete regular ‘mock’ examinations and receive feedback on their performance. Support with exam registration is also provided.
• Full practice test under exam conditions with individual feedback from your teacher
• Study all modules and have regular mock tests to gauge your progress
• Practise speaking using a wide range of language used in the exam
• Develop your writing skills and learn how to analyse data and texts to help you write more accurately
• Listen to different talks, lectures, programmes and conversations
• Read a wide range of academic and exam style texts such as reports and academic articles
• Increase your grammar and vocabulary range to help you improve your score
• Date - Begins every Monday
• Time - 10am to 1:15pm - Monday to Friday
• Length - 15 hours
• Venue - Creative Spark, Dundalk
• Course Fee - €120
For more specific information on the test format, tips and test results etc. please download the candidate booklet below: